Hong Kong - May 06, 2010 - eastasiasoft, Hong Kong based publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today that their PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system exclusive, shoot 'em up game, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype, is touching down on the PlayStation®Network in North America on May 25th, at a price of only $12.99. A European launch is confirmed for May 26th at €12.99/ £9.99.
For more product details, including the launch trailer and screenshots, visit the game's official website at http://www.soldner-x.com/sx2/.
Further in-depth information can also be found on the official Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype blog at http://soldner-x2.blogspot.com/.
About Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype:
Twenty years after the Virus Wars, you return to Gota IV as part of the newly formed Söldner-X defense force. Your mission: to free the galaxy from the D'aarg, a technologically superior race that is threatening mankind. Staged across seven unique action-loaded levels, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype delivers a must-have, shoot' em up experience, blending classic gameplay with the astonishing audio-visual capabilities of the PlayStation®3 system.
- Seven unique action-loaded levels with fierce boss battles, staged across underwater worlds, ice caves, tunnel worlds, space and other deadly scenarios.
- Unlock bonus features in challenge mode, ranging from useful to prestigious rewards.
- High definition graphics with 3D backgrounds in up to 1080p, combined with addictive, classic 2D gameplay.
- Dynamic score-linked difficulty system, making the game accessible for newcomers, yet challenging and rewarding for hardcore gamers.
- Two new playerships with distinct characteristics and weapon systems to choose from.
- A new bullet pattern system that requires more skill than ever.
- Brand new limit attacks and fourfold chaser system to face the most dangerous tasks.
- Detailed online high score ranking tables and replay file sharing.
- Hidden bonus elements, including a tribute to Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer.
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack with 30 unique tracks and hundreds of dedicated sound effects.
- Multilingual text support: English voiceover with English, French or German subtitles.
About eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios:
eastasiasoft (URL: http://www.eastasiasoft.com) is a Hong Kong based, interactive entertainment publisher specializing in computer and video games.
SideQuest Studios was founded in 2007 and is a video games development studio consisting of industry veterans and talented programmers, artists and musicians. SideQuest Studios premiered with their breakthrough title, "Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer," for the PlayStation®3 system and the PC.
Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype is rated E for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Contact eastasiasoft public relations:
press (at) eastasiasoft.com
For more product information, visit http://www.soldner-x.com and http://www.eastasiasoft.com. Press releases and high resolution material, including screenshots, logos and artworks are available for download at http://www.eastasiasoft.com/press/.
©2010 eastasiasoft. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Online access requires broadband Internet service and a wireless access point or LAN. Certain limitations apply to Wi-Fi connectivity. User is responsible for Internet service.