Hong Kong - March 11, 2011 –eastasiasoft, Hong Kong-based publisher of interactive entertainment and developer SideQuest Studios, today announced their latest project Rainbow Moon, a strategic RPG game, currently in development for the PlayStation®3 system.
"Following our recent success, we are very excited to introduce a brand new IP," said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. "With Rainbow Moon, we are continuing our principle of combining beautiful high-definition visuals with a deep focus on detail and gameplay. We are once again putting our heart and soul into this project to deliver another fantastic and unique addition to the PlayStation®Network."
Rainbow Moon key features (subject to change until the date of the game's release):
- Complex story mode with about 25 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
- Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
- Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer's progress.
- Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
- Thirty dedicated background music tracks.
Rainbow Moon is anticipated to launch in the fourth quarter of 2011. More details will soon be released.
For more product information, visit www.rainbowmoongame.com or www.eastasiasoft.com. Press releases and high-resolution material, including logos and artwork, are available for download at www.eastasiasoft.com/press/.
About eastasiasoft and SideQuest Studios:
eastasiasoft is a Hong Kong-based, interactive entertainment publisher specializing in computer and video games.
Founded in 2007, SideQuest Studios is a video game development studio consisting of industry veterans and talented programmers, artists and musicians. SideQuest Studios has previously worked on Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype and Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype - The Last Chapter for the PlayStation®3 system.
Rainbow Moon has not yet been rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
©2011 eastasiasoft. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.