Hong Kong - July 26, 2011 – Yeeda Limited, the holding company of video game publisher eastasiasoft, today announced the formation of a new brand. Yeeda Games is the company’s newly-formed video game development and publishing label, focusing on the creation of games and applications for mobile gaming and social media platforms.
Yeeda Games’ first title is Protect the Monkeys, a simple but highly-addictive puzzle game now available at an introductory price of just US$0.99 on the App StoreSM for the iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®. More games are currently in development for launches in 2011 and beyond.
For more details, visit Yeeda Games’ website at www.yeedagames.com.
About Protect the Monkeys:
Three monkeys want to party, but some uninvited foes are in the neighborhood.
Get ready for an incredibly addictive, easy-to-learn puzzle game with simple touch controls. Protect the Monkeys adds new, innovative ideas to the popular matching items puzzle genre. Slide, match, and protect your monkeys from exploding bombs on the grid. The game features beautiful, hand-drawn graphics, a funky soundtrack, and Game Center support for online leaderboards and achievements.
- An incredibly simple, fun, and highly addictive game that anyone can enjoy
- Easy to learn—simply slide items with your finger
- Save your progress and continue playing at any time
- Game Center support for online leaderboards and achievements
- Sophisticated scoring system based on your level and performance
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics, with changing background scenery
- A funky, old-school soundtrack with six different, catchy tunes
About Yeeda Limited:
Yeeda Limited, established in 2007, is a Hong Kong-based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment. The company is releasing software under their well-established label eastasiasoft and the newly-formed Yeeda Games brand. The company’s recent portfolio includes Rainbow Moon, Protect the Monkeys, Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype, and Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer.
©2011 Yeeda Limited. iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.