For Immediate Release
Intense Split-Screen Shoot’em Up ‘Dimension Drive’ leads eastasiasoft’s Physical Switch Collection
Launching in Asia July 2018. Pre-orders available on June 14th!
Hong Kong - June 8, 2018 – Independent developer & publisher Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside developer 2Awesome Studio, today announced that the intense split-screen shoot’em up Dimension Drive will be the first release in the eastasiasoft physical line-up for Nintendo Switch.
Dimension Drive takes the shoot’em up genre to the next level and challenges you to fight across two battlefields on one split screen. Instantly switch between them to dodge waves of bullets, reach secret areas, or surprise your enemies.
Dimension Drive has been localized for the Asian market and is playable in Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese as well as English and Spanish. The physical release contains a number of updates and improvements over the original download version, including online leaderboards, a new ranking system, improved collision warning as well as updated graphics and optimized performance.
Dimension Drive for Nintendo Switch will launch in Asia in July 2018 and will be available at selected retail partners in Asia and online retailer Play-Asia.com. Players can look forward to both Standard & Limited Edition releases of Dimension Drive.
The Limited Edition will be limited to 3,000 copies and available for US$34.99 / HK$269. The Standard Edition will be available for US$24.99 / HK$195. Online pre-order at retailer Play-Asia.com will open on June 14th.
Dimension Drive Limited Edition for Nintendo Switch includes:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- Collector’s Box with alternative art
- Full-color printed manual
- 72-pages book with art and comics from Dimension Drive
- An original full-length soundtrack
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
Further information on Dimension Drive can be found here:
- Official website: http://www.dimensiondrive.com
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B114iOGn2Qw
About Dimension Drive:
This intense space shoot’em up challenges you to fight across two battlefields on one split screen. Instantly switch between them to dodge waves of bullets, reach secret areas, or surprise your enemies. Play solo or turn it up to 11 with a local co-op partner.
Climb the global leaderboards in four different difficulty modes ranging from Normal for a balanced challenge to Insane for whoever can take the pain. Still too easy? Step into the 13 zones of the Mirror Dimension in New Game+.
- Space shoot'em up action switching between two battlefields on one split screen
- Play solo or in local co-op
- 13 levels of story campaign and 13 more in New Game+ mode
- Online leaderboards and four difficulty modes offer the ultimate challenge
- Advanced gameplay strategies including Drift and Reverse Drive to test your skill
- Find secret data cubes to unlock and power-up new weapons like the Flak Shotgun or the Pulse Cannon
- Created by two ex-space engineers
Eastasiasoft Limited is an independent, Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment specializing in video games and related media. Founded in 2007, eastasiasoft has published a diverse variety of titles in digital and physical format. Eastasiasoft is a licensed PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One publisher. Some of eastasiasoft’s recently licensed and published games are Ghost Blade HD, Reverie, Rainbow Moon, and the Söldner-X franchise.
About 2Awesome Studio
2Awesome Studio is a Dutch independent game development studio composed of David Jimenez and Alejandro Santiago. Adding awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics.
Play-Asia.com was established in 2002 and is the leading independent retailer, providing outstanding customer experience, large variety of genuine products and global fulfillment.