Note To Editors:
- To check out the Rainbow Skies Trailer visit:
- To download the Rainbow Skies press kit visit:
- To request a review code for Rainbow Skies please specify your preferred format and region to:
FANTASY TURN-BASED RPG ‘RAINBOW SKIES’
COMING TO PLAYSTATION©STORE- JUNE 26TH
Available on 3 Way Cross-Buy with Cross-Save Support - Experience ‘Rainbow Skies’ on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®Vita
Hong Kong - May 24, 2018 – Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside development partner, SideQuest Studios, today announced that Rainbow Skies, the fantasy Tactical RPG is coming to the PlayStation©Store for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita on June 26th in North America and June 27th in Europe in Asia. In Rainbow Skies players will enter a colorful and whimsical world, filled to the brim with friends, foes, dungeons, tactical turn-based battles, towns, shops, and everything else your role-playing heart desires.
“After five years in development, we are pleased to announce that Rainbow Skies, the successor to Rainbow Moon, will launch on the PlayStation Store this June,” said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. “Featuring a humorous new story with interwoven narratives, monster taming, a revamped battle system allowing greater tactical depth, treasure hunts, new mini-games and an improved sidequest system, Rainbow Skies offers even the most seasoned of RPG players countless hours of fun.”
To celebrate the release date announcement, check out the new Rainbow Skies trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiGzNQdb_w8
The story of Rainbow Skies begins on the morning of Damion’s final examination as a monster tamer, an important profession in his home town, which is constantly threatened by monster attacks. However, after a terrible hangover, Damion completely messes things up and not only fails the examination, but also destroys the entire monster compound. When he tries to cover up his mishap with his examiner Layne, things turn from bad to worse and through a number of unforeseen circumstances, they find themselves between the fronts of two rival superpowers...
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colorful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
Rainbow Skies launches on June 26th for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita for $29.99, €26.99, £22.49*. Physical editions of Rainbow Skies, are available exclusively through retail partner Play-Asia.com and will begin shipping on launch.
*£ price is indicative and subject to change
Visit the Rainbow Skies website: http://www.rainbow-skies.com
Follow Rainbow Skies on Twitter: @RainbowSkiesRPG
Like Rainbow Skies on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RainbowSkiesGame/
For more on eastasiasoft check out: http://www.eastasiasoft.com
Follow eastasiasoft on Twitter: @eastasiasoft
For more on SideQuest Studios check out: http://www.sidequest-studios.com
Eastasiasoft Limited is an independent, Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment specializing in video games and related media. Founded in 2007, eastasiasoft has published a diverse variety of titles in digital and physical format. Eastasiasoft is a licensed PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One publisher. Some of eastasiasoft’s recently licensed and published games are Ghost Blade HD, Reverie, Rainbow Moon and the Söldner-X franchise.
About SideQuest Studios
Founded in 2007, SideQuest Studios have established themselves as a renowned German indie development studio specializing in console games. The internationally acclaimed Söldner-X franchise, won numerous awards and our role-playing game Rainbow Moon, scored a secure strong foothold in the charts and allowed SideQuest Studios to develop fantasy RPG Rainbow Skies.
Rainbow Skies has been rated T for Teen by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). Please visit www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Plan of Attack