Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please sound off if you still visit (to fans)

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 2 days ago #8707

• Rainbow Moon Walkthrough - Complete
  • streethawkfan
  • Junior Boarder
I tend to come on the forums to check see if any new questions or topics have been posted,But i see most things discussed on twitter or facebook now.. once rainbow skies gets released it could be wise to start directing people back to the forums.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 2 days ago #8708

• eastasiasoft
streethawkfan wrote:
once rainbow skies gets released it could be wise to start directing people back to the forums.

Good point, we should do that yes.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 1 day ago #8709

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
streethawkfan wrote:
I tend to come on the forums to check see if any new questions or topics have been posted,But i see most things discussed on twitter or facebook now.. once rainbow skies gets released it could be wise to start directing people back to the forums.

Welcome back, streethawk. :)

I also look at Facebook and Twitter, but only for information, as well as the official Rainbow Skies site for news blogs. But it would also be nice if there were enough people to stick around here to talk about the game, as well. What they are looking forward to, what they hope to still see (there is still a lot that hasn't been told), or just anything in general in regards to the game. As the social media sites aren't really suited well for any involved conversations. Just surprised that no one else visits here besides me and you, or they just didn't decide to post to this thread, which is just as disappointing.

But I agree with you, it would be a good idea to point back to the forum when the game comes out.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by Hobbun.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 1 day ago #8710

• streethawkfan
  • Junior Boarder
Well i am hopefully going to do another playthrough on youtube (Been sorting out new ps4 recording equipment) so rainbow skies would be great to start it up again. I can put links in descriptions and also advise people watching to visit the forums also.

Most likely we would see a few old faces back here once the game is closer to release and hopefully new people also.
If a trailer hits with a date i can put it on my channel with a tag to show people to the forums also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbun

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 1 day ago #8711

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
I think that’s a great idea in putting a tag on your youtube channel. I am not really savvy in the sense of doing youtube videos, or do I even have my own channel, but I can certainly make a post on NeoGAF alerting the upcoming release of the game, once we get a date (I am guessing we will get a date approximately within a month of release).

What I am looking forward to this time is contributing on the wiki for the game. I didn’t have any involvement the first time around, but it has been very helpful for me in my playthroughs for Rainbow Moon. I am hoping to make this one bigger and better.

And I want to say, your Youtube walkthrough of Rainbow Moon helped me out, as well, in a subsequent playthrough. :) I don’t think I would look at your videos off the bat, as I want to experience on my own, but I am sure I will be doing more than one playthrough for Rainbow Skies, as well.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 5 months 1 day ago #8712

• streethawkfan
  • Junior Boarder
I'm the same i never watch playthroughs on my first run of a game, And when i record i havent done any runs previous so there is alot of luck that i even know where im going, but of course its nice to have something available to watch if i get stuck, so this time around i will try to make things a bit more detailed as i go along, Havent recorded in along time due to being ill so we'll see if i still got it lol
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Go to top