Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please sound off if you still visit (to fans)

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8701

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
This thread isn't directed towards EAS/SQS, as this is your forum, and you do a great job monitoring and responding to posts :) But I was just wondering if there was any other fans who still frequent/visit this forum? Where there isn't a release date yet, the game is getting somewhat close to release (would guess no later than 4-5 months) and it's still dead here.

Have to say it's a bit disappointing. I understand it will pick up when the game is released, but why do we need to wait that long? If you're a fan, don't be afraid to post! I honestly would love to contribute to discussion on Rainbow Skies, whatever that may be. Talking about what has been said, theorizing on what hasn't been confirmed or just talk about/show how excited you are for Rainbow Skies.

So to the other fans, sound off if you still visit here. :)
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hobbun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8702

• eastasiasoft
I think most people prefer to use social media these days.

We've actually been thinking about closing the forums as there's daily spam which is a real hassle to stay on top of and it's hardly being used. We will wait until after the Rainbow Skies release to make a final decision though.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8703

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, please at least wait until after Rainbow Skies is released. I am thinking (hoping) that more will post when the game comes out and it will be easier to post back and forth with forum posts than short messages on Facebook or Twitter.

Come on all, start showing your support for Rainbow Skies!
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Hobbun.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8704

• eastasiasoft
A forum is definitely more suitable for lengthy discussions and questions, so we will keep it open at least until after Rainbow Skies has launched.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8705

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
Well, I hope it is kept open for ‘awhile’ after Rainbow Skies has launched so we can share the discussion about the game. I really am hoping others will share their progress and bounce suggestions/tips while playing. Also, to share in regards to the wiki that you have indicated will be created. Rainbow Moon had a lot of input here when it was first released, and for awhile afterwards. Would love to see that again for Rainbow Skies.

Have to say though it’s pretty disappointing there haven’t any responses yet to this thread. I would have figured at least a few of the long-time regulars/fans would have posted by now.

Please sound off if you still visit (to fans) 1 month 1 week ago #8706

• eastasiasoft
Hobbun wrote:
Have to say though it’s pretty disappointing there haven’t any responses yet to this thread. I would have figured at least a few of the long-time regulars/fans would have posted by now.

Yeah it shows that there aren't many regulars visiting the forum anymore but let's wait and see if people come back once Rainbow Skies is out.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Go to top