Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greater Variety of Quests

Greater Variety of Quests 2 years 7 months ago #7847

• MMDE
  • Fresh Boarder
It's no secret that Rainbow Moon had a very limited quest system based around some very simple things. Talking to people, sometimes after meeting certain requirements like getting an item. It being so simple it had very few issues (AFAIK) too.

Is the quest system going to get updated for this game? I mean, quests not just being about fetching an items and talking to people?

On a side-note, I think I will write a trophy guide for this game as well, though this time for PSNP. I know the old guide I wrote for Rainbow Moon is missing some images, but I still got these and I'm currently working on upgrading and porting the guide to PSNP.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greater Variety of Quests 2 years 7 months ago #7848

• eastasiasoft
  • NOW ONLINE
MMDE wrote:
Is the quest system going to get updated for this game? I mean, quests not just being about fetching an items and talking to people?

Yes, the quest system will be completely reworked for Rainbow Skies and there are plans for a larger quest variety. We will be sharing more details in the future.

On a side-note, I think I will write a trophy guide for this game as well, though this time for PSNP. I know the old guide I wrote for Rainbow Moon is missing some images, but I still got these and I'm currently working on upgrading and porting the guide to PSNP.

That would be awesome, thanks. :)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by eastasiasoft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Go to top