Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trophy Lists

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8625

I'm just curious. Will the Asian Release from PlayAsia.com share the same trophy list as Limited Runs Version? Or will there be a new list for the Asian release? It would be awesome if it had a separate list.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8626

• eastasiasoft
Sinestro417 wrote:
I'm just curious. Will the Asian Release from PlayAsia.com share the same trophy list as Limited Runs Version? Or will there be a new list for the Asian release? It would be awesome if it had a separate list.

It's basically the same game, so it will have the same trophy list.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8628

That seems pretty messed up though. The Limited Run "Exclusive" will be exactly the same as the Play Asia "Exclusive". Not sure what gives people a reason to buy it. Another trophy list would be an instant buy for any trophy hunters out there for sure.

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8629

• eastasiasoft
The re-run is mainly aimed at people that have missed out on the Limited Run edition as the game was underprinted. Also Play-Asia has a strong presence in Asia, so we expect to sell a good percentage over here.

From a gameplay perspective there's indeed no incentive to get the Asia edition if you already own the Limited Run version. But please keep in mind that any code changes cost time and money, which we can't really always do for so small print runs.

Nevertheless we've heard from collectors that really like the new cover art and picked up both editions. The choice will be yours. :-)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8630

As a collector I've picked already pre-ordered the Asian version and I own the Limited Run version. The new box art alone is enough for me. Was just looking for something extra. Maybe a reason to open it. :P

Trophy Lists 1 year 1 month ago #8631

• eastasiasoft
Sinestro417 wrote:
As a collector I've picked already pre-ordered the Asian version and I own the Limited Run version. The new box art alone is enough for me. Was just looking for something extra. Maybe a reason to open it. :P

Cool thanks, really appreciate the support. Final build is still pending Sony's approval but as it looks like at the moment, it will be identical. If anything changes, we'll share on social media.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Go to top