Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Soldner-X Trilogy

Re:Soldner-X Trilogy 4 years 1 month ago #7408

• eastasiasoft
netrot wrote:
Sad news.
Maybe kickstarter can help :)

Funding would of course help. But at the moment it's mostly a time issue. We are only a small team and our schedule for 2014/15 is pretty much planned.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Soldner-X Trilogy 8 months 2 weeks ago #8717

• Vlček
  • Fresh Boarder
Thats sad, soldner was best shmup for me on ps3. Isn't even pc version convertible to PS4 ? It should be easier then converting from PS3.

And like others I would buy it again for PS4 even if I have it already for PS3 .

I'm also considering used PS3 for it but I don't want to have so many boxes at home :-)

Soldner-X Trilogy 7 months 4 weeks ago #8728

I started this post (Jack_Jack_Attack) quite a few years back (now tonetonytone on ps4)

It would be a shame if we didn't see a port to PS4 or indeed a new Soldner-X3 on PS4... Soldner X2 was and still is an awesome game.
Probably the best shoot-em-up i have played in the modern era to be honest, easily up there with the thunderforce titles back in the day.

Been a few years since i did a run.... too much time spent playing destiny.

Might fire up my PS3 later and see if i still have skills :)

Soldner-X Trilogy 7 months 4 weeks ago #8729

• eastasiasoft
tonetonytone wrote:
It would be a shame if we didn't see a port to PS4 or indeed a new Soldner-X3 on PS4... Soldner X2 was and still is an awesome game.
Probably the best shoot-em-up i have played in the modern era to be honest, easily up there with the thunderforce titles back in the day.

A PS4 port is still an option, we are looking into it once we have competed Rainbow Skies. A new Soldner-X game is unfortunately less likely though. Although we love shmups, it's a very niche genre and really hard to break even. It took us over a year to recover the development costs for Soldner-X 2 on PS3 and it didn't do very well digitally on Vita, either. Only the physical release on Vita gave the game a nice push as we have now sold nearly 8000 copies with a decent margin.

Sorry for not having better news but as said earlier, there's at least a good chance for Soldner-X 2 on PS4. :)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Soldner-X Trilogy 1 month 3 weeks ago #8917

That’s good to hear, fingers crossed you can make it happen. :)

Do you think you will go down the physical copy route, or digital download? I’m just asking because the returns were really made as you mentioned from the vita physical copies.

Many thanks.

Soldner-X Trilogy 1 month 3 weeks ago #8918

• eastasiasoft
tonetonytone wrote:
That’s good to hear, fingers crossed you can make it happen. :)

Do you think you will go down the physical copy route, or digital download? I’m just asking because the returns were really made as you mentioned from the vita physical copies.

Many thanks.

IF (that's still a big if) we release it, it will most likely by digital + physical.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Go to top