Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Soldner-X Trilogy

Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 2 weeks ago #2230

If you guy's at eastasia are working on a third Soldner-x how about "stitching" the previous two games to the third ? That would be one legendary shmup!

I'd buy that for a dollar :-)

What does everyone else think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 2 weeks ago #2231

• (Once a legendary pilot) D'aarg Wars Veteran
  • BrownSparrow
  • Expert Boarder
trilogy ? i want 500000000000 soldners hahahah, and of course Lurking Evil in all of them T_T
Sparrow Squadron 187th Division / 89th Special Fighter Squadron

Re: Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 2 weeks ago #2232

If they make a third they should keep all the ships from the second and add a couple more, that would be pretty sweet! I'm sure if they made a third game it would be excellent as well.
This route is totally insane!!!!

Re:Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 2 weeks ago #2235

• (FORMERLY DELCI) Virus Wars Veteran
  • Cauthen
  • Platinum Boarder
I would love to see a third Soldner-X title, but no matter what they decide to do, as long as it's eastasiasoft and/or SideQuest, I'm on board.
Soldner-X could be well on its way to spawning an entire extensive franchise...regardless, both existing titles are incredible. Insofar as I have seen with the incredible artwork in the cutscenes, I don't think they would have much trouble making a movie or series.
www.soldner-x.com/sx2/dscore.php?score=172879 (Had to start over - making a comeback!)

Re:Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 5 days ago #2255

• Yogie84
  • Fresh Boarder
A third would be great but like Delci said so long as its eastasia or sidequest whatever they make in the future they have a guaranteed customer out of me. Both SX1 & SX2 though they are similar, they are alo very different from one another and they are some of the best games iv ever played in all my career, which pleases me very much because there was a point where I thought good retro games were dead and buried. Thank God they're not :cheer:

Re:Soldner-X Trilogy 7 years 5 days ago #2256

• Yogie84
  • Fresh Boarder
A third would be great but like Delci said so long as its eastasia or sidequest whatever they make in the future they have a guaranteed customer out of me. Both SX1 & SX2 though they are similar, they are alo very different from one another and they are some of the best games iv ever played in all my career, which pleases me very much because there was a point where I thought good retro games were dead and buried. Thank God they're not :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Go to top