Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Game installation

Game installation 3 years 1 month ago #7575

• moonriver
  • Fresh Boarder
Just bought the game, tried to download it, and it won't install. What the hell.

The full game download says 649.8kb. That can't be the game since the demo is rated in gigabytes. Do I need to download the demo too? I just spent the last hour trying to figure out what's wrong. Also, I purchased a small starter pack, but two starter packs show up in the download window, and the only thing that will download so far is one starter pack for the Vista, which doesn't concern me because I'm playing on PS3 console. What the hell kind of operation are you guys running here.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by moonriver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game installation 3 years 1 month ago #7576

• moonriver
  • Fresh Boarder
Started downloading the demo an hour ago, and so far, only 78% installed. Information is transferring as slow as a single megabyte per minute. At this rate, my console will burn up before I even get a chance to play it. Not a good way to start things.

Game installation 3 years 1 month ago #7577

• SideQuestStudios
  • Administrator
Hi moonriver,

welcome to our boards and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the installation. It sound's that you just have downloaded and installed the unlock key.

You need to install the demo version too, because the unlock key just turns the demo version into a full version. So, yes, your guess was correct.

Regarding the DLC packages: We offer a cross buy feature for all DLC packages, so you can use all packs you have purchased for PS3 on the vita version of the game too and vice versa.

And yes, the fact that the vita versions are provided for download too on the PS3 is somewhat confusing but unfortunetaly store configuration is done by Sony and not in our hands. You'll see similar effects for other games that provide cross buy.

Once you have re-installed the game, you should be able to download the PS3 DLC properly.

Hope that helps, let me know if you still have questions.
Best regards,
Marcus

Game installation 3 years 1 month ago #7578

• moonriver
  • Fresh Boarder
You need to install the demo version too, because the unlock key just turns the demo version into a full version.

I actually had the demo installed a few days ago. That's what prompted me to buy the game, but I deleted the demo just prior to purchase. I didn't think one was contingent upon the other. I wish you guys would have made that clear because it would have saved me a lot of time and aggravation.

That said, I have the game installed and I'm enjoying it very much.

Thanks for your reply
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Go to top