Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should have more interesting stuff to say inside

Should have more interesting stuff to say inside 4 years 8 months ago #6846

• Jay_rab
  • Senior Boarder
Hey all, name is jay though call me what you like ^_^

I came here actually looking to see how I could encourage some movement towards playstation plus for rainbow moon and then found out that there is going to be a vita game!!! not sure if I missed that post on the playstation blog or if they didnt allow you one, but I so look forward to telling my network of people about it being a must buy.

I am a pretty active forum person, and always want to engage the community, so I look forward to interacting with you and hearing lots of you say "hi" and then run off :P

should I be able to help send me off a pm/email/ect and I will try my best ^_^

and finally my thanks goes out to all of those who worked on rainbow moon, its nice to see rpg's coming back into the mix, for a while it seemed like they were dying and being replaced by shooting games with stories... (wait what???) lol anyways

peace,
Jay
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should have more interesting stuff to say inside 4 years 7 months ago #6853

• eastasiasoft
Hey Jay, thanks again for joining. I think we didn't run a US PlayStation blog post for the Vita release yet but I'm sure there will still be a feature sooner or later.

The Vita version was announced first on IGN.com and a lot of other news sites picked up on it as well. Expect to read more about it in the coming weeks/months once we are getting closer to game release.

We are also working on another console game (plus an announcement for it). Keep watching our site for updates soon. :)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Go to top