Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Love the game!

Love the game! 4 years 10 months ago #6769

• Gorodo167
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to give my thanks and appreciation.

I was relatively skeptical about purchasing the game, with the name Rainbow Moon, I didn't really know what to expect (thought it was going to be a bit too kiddish for me), but I was pleasantly surprised.

I played on hard difficulty at the start, and in the beginning I was starting to regret it, but I am so happy I pushed through.

First off, I really enjoy the music, although it is driving my girlfriend insane, so that's a win-win in my book.

The animation at first I was a bit on the fence, but it really grew on me. If anything a little less cartoony, but that is more preference than anything. I especially want to thank you from not going the pretty anime look. (Nothing against it, but its so over played and just too limited within the art style, not sure if that makes sense hard to explain it)

- Also wanted to add that I love how each piece of equipment changed the way the characters looked, probably took a lot of work, but it really makes a difference.

The writing is witty and very entertaining.

All the sub quests and rare drops, cool skills, and it is pretty challenging on hard, there were some times where I was stunned as what the hell to do other than grind up (I do like grinding though)

All in all, loved the game!

I have been telling a lot of people about the game and trying to get the word out so you guys can get funded for another!

Do the same thing with a more mature/darker a deep deadly, sad, thrilling story. That will sell like hot cakes. Love you guys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Love the game! 4 years 10 months ago #6774

• eastasiasoft
Thanks a lot for the feedback, very happy to read it. We will be announcing our next game in 2013, I can't tell much at the moment but I'm confident that you will like it... :)
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Go to top