Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: rainbow moon dlc not working!

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8766

• bebbelito
  • Fresh Boarder
hi everyone!

i got the issue with Rainbow Moon 50,000 Rainbow Pearls (Baldren) [Cross-Buy] for ps4! it does not load up! i got 5 empty slot in armor, item misc etc! redownloaded the game 3 times but does not do any good! tried download from the web psn store. that does not work either! i have read all the other topics about this issue but all of them is not working for me :/

been mailing with swedish(eu) psn store! but the are sending me here
"Hi bebbelito,

Thank you for contacting PlayStation Support.

I understand you are having issues accessing content that you've bought. In this case, please contact the developer of the game and they will be able to provide you with all of the missing content.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please contact PlayStation Support by using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail"

that it is on your side! have tested everything! i even downloaded Rainbow Moon 50,000 Rainbow Pearls (Serena) [Cross-Buy] and that is working somehow! can i just use one at a time ?

please if someone knows how please let me know =)

best regard bebbelito!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8768

• eastasiasoft
  • NOW ONLINE
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. Just to clarify:

1. Was the game and DLC bought from the same regional store? (PSN store in Sweden)

2. Was the same DLC previously downloaded in a bundle or on a different system (PS3/Vita) and your save file transferred via Cross-Save?

3. Have you started a new game or are you continuing an existing game?

In case you load and continue a game, could you please try to start a new game and check whether the DLC is correctly applied? This way we can verify whether the DLC is detected by the game or not.

Thanks.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8773

• bebbelito
  • Fresh Boarder
eastasiasoft wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. Just to clarify:

1. Was the game and DLC bought from the same regional store? (PSN store in Sweden)

2. Was the same DLC previously downloaded in a bundle or on a different system (PS3/Vita) and your save file transferred via Cross-Save?

3. Have you started a new game or are you continuing an existing game?

In case you load and continue a game, could you please try to start a new game and check whether the DLC is correctly applied? This way we can verify whether the DLC is detected by the game or not.

Thanks.
thanks for the fast respons!
1. yes it was all bought from eu/swedish playstationstore it is the same. i bought the upgraded version for rainbow moon ps4 and all dlc after that from ps4 store with the same ID and everything!

2. everything was bought on the ps4 but the first time was on the ps3. because i just bought the upgraded version of it and the dlc from ps4 psn store!

3. i have tested new games alot of times but can't get the ring license and the black ring for some reason! but the Rainbow Moon 50,000 Rainbow Pearls (Serena) [Cross-Buy] works with the pearl ring and the ring license for that works. dont understand why it does not work with baldrens dlc :/

did a test of buying Rainbow Moon Starter Pack (Medium) [Cross-Buy] and that works on both new game and continue from save! same with the pearl ring with continue with save. tested both cross-save and without and the pearl ring works but not the black ring!
if feels like it is not detected with the game because every other thing works :(

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8778

• eastasiasoft
  • NOW ONLINE
Yes it sounds like the game doesn't detect the DLC for some reason. It's very hard to say why. I don't think that you need to re-download the game, but have you tried re-downloading the DLC? You are also welcome to send us your save game to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can try to verify it. In the worst case, I'm afraid that we can only ask you to request a refund from PSN.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8784

• bebbelito
  • Fresh Boarder
the only way to delete the dlcs is to delete the whole game on ps4! but i will try it again and re-download everthing!
i will send you my save file when i find me my usb =) i get back to you with that!

rainbow moon dlc not working! 3 months 3 weeks ago #8785

• bebbelito
  • Fresh Boarder
sorry for all. got it working! did not think about restoring license! so i did and know black ring and ring license is in my inventory =) my mistake. maybe this will help someone else! thanks alot anyway =) looking forward to rainbow skies! just gonna replay rainbow moon now before it comes out =)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Go to top