Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do i need to buy in the shop or loot in the chest?

Do i need to buy in the shop or loot in the chest? 10 months 5 days ago #8658

• Chua12
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello again im just want to know do i need to buy in the shop for armor amd new sword or i can loot it from other dungeon or enemis? Im just curiouse to my coin because i spend it only to scroll because i know thats the way i think.. And of course im not a dlc player..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do i need to buy in the shop or loot in the chest? 10 months 5 days ago #8659

• eastasiasoft
Chua12 wrote:
Hello again im just want to know do i need to buy in the shop for armor amd new sword or i can loot it from other dungeon or enemis? Im just curiouse to my coin because i spend it only to scroll because i know thats the way i think.. And of course im not a dlc player..

Some weapons and gear can be found in dungeons, earned as rewards for side quests or won in the lottery. However, during the main story, the majority of weapons and gear are bought in shops. You really don't need the DLC, but it's important to follow a couple of rules. Some tips:

* Sell all material that you don't need for crafting or side quests.
* Sell your old weapon & gear, you really won't need them once you got better ones.
* Make good use of crafting. All weapons and gear stats can be further improved.
* You don't always need to buy everything right away, it's not how the game is designed. Focus on important skills and some weapons or gear for characters in your battle party first.

Hopefully this helps a bit.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 10 months 5 days ago by eastasiasoft.

Do i need to buy in the shop or loot in the chest? 10 months 5 days ago #8660

• Chua12
  • Fresh Boarder
One last question sir where do i get the other set and weapon is there any guide for this item because i wont waste my coin in shop if i can get it on dungeon or sidequest

Do i need to buy in the shop or loot in the chest? 10 months 4 days ago #8661

• eastasiasoft
Chua12 wrote:
One last question sir where do i get the other set and weapon is there any guide for this item because i wont waste my coin in shop if i can get it on dungeon or sidequest

Quest rewards can all be found in the Wiki. Once again unfortunately this is not a single document, so it's hard to share it here:
rainbowmoon.wikispaces.com/Side+Quests
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Go to top