Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seperate trophy lists

Seperate trophy lists 11 months 1 week ago #8616

• Johanic
  • Fresh Boarder
I first came across this on ps3 and loved it. Got the platinum trophy for it...
I wanted to play this game again. So i purchased BOTH the ps4 and psvita versions... much to my dismay i was a little disappointed to learn that upon opening the games on both formats. It loaded my already completed trophy list. Im a trophy hunter and dont mind replaying a game again as long as i have trophies to show for my work.
Is there a reason for this... if you only offer one trophy list. It is the only game i know to do so and in my eyes i will have wasted £15 of my money on a game that i will never play again. I really hope this can be fixed as i do actually want to play the game again.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Seperate trophy lists 11 months 1 week ago #8618

• eastasiasoft
Thanks for your feedback.

Rainbow Moon supports Cross-Save, which is why one trophy list is shared across all 3 platforms (PS3, PS4, PS Vita). Only the physical Limited Run edition of Rainbow Moon has a separate trophy list. Please note that consequently the physical edition is not Cross-Save with the digital release. Also the DLC booster packs are only compatible with the digital editions.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Go to top