Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Issue with add-on purchases

Issue with add-on purchases 1 year 16 hours ago #8601

Playing with cross saves between PS 3 and PS VITA, purchased multiple packs previous to using cross save feature that worked fine but now that I have used the cross save I am not recieving full purchase.

For example: I bought the Zelorus 50,000 pearl pack + black ring but I am not recieving the black ring. I purchased this pack on the PS3 and have tried to load it both on the Vita and PS3 but have only received the pearls.

Also I was hoping to re-purchase some of the coin packs as I used them extremely early on but I evidently can only download the same license and don't get any new credits.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue with add-on purchases 1 year 16 hours ago #8602

• eastasiasoft
Theonecalleddoc@gmail.com wrote:
For example: I bought the Zelorus 50,000 pearl pack + black ring but I am not recieving the black ring. I purchased this pack on the PS3 and have tried to load it both on the Vita and PS3 but have only received the pearls.

If the pearls are there, it means that the DLC is active. There can be multiple reasons for the missing ring:
  • * Insufficient space in your inventory. Clear up some slots, so you can receive the ring.
  • * If you have loaded a Cross-Save, have you by any chance sold the Black Ring? Just like any other gear, the DLC rings can be sold at merchants.
Also I was hoping to re-purchase some of the coin packs as I used them extremely early on but I evidently can only download the same license and don't get any new credits.

This won't work. All DLCs are one-time booster packs, which can only be applied once. They cannot be re-purchased.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Last Edit: 1 year 16 hours ago by eastasiasoft.

Issue with add-on purchases 11 months 4 weeks ago #8603

Inventory is fine and I haven't sold it, I attempted to equip the ring right after purchase but it wasn't there.

Issue with add-on purchases 11 months 4 weeks ago #8605

• eastasiasoft
Theonecalleddoc@gmail.com wrote:
Inventory is fine and I haven't sold it, I attempted to equip the ring right after purchase but it wasn't there.

Have you by any chance equipped it on a different party member? The rings can be equipped by any character that has a valid ring license.

Also could you try and start a new game to see if the DLC is correctly applied? There's currently no known bug for the DLC being partially applied. You are also welcome to send your save file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can check if we find any problems.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Go to top