Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rainbow Moon physical version issue

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8582

• eastasiasoft
It's for all games that support it, yes. You don't need to change it if everything looks good now.
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbun

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8583

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
eastasiasoft wrote:
It's for all games that support it, yes. You don't need to change it if everything looks good now.

Apparently it wasn’t ‘fixed’ like I had thought. Basically the option was still on ‘Directional Zoom’ through my TV, that’s why my Rainbow Moon physical looked ok. Although will have to admit, the screen just looked slightly fuzzy.

So I put the Directional Zoom back to default, and sure enough the physical Rainbow Moon was smaller again on the screen. I went into Display Area Settings through my PS4, adjusted the screen, and now it works perfectly. Even the slight fuzziness is gone.

Thanks to both you and Marcus for your help. :)

Now I’m going through Rainbow Moon for my third time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: eastasiasoft

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8584

• eastasiasoft
Hobbun wrote:

Enjoy. Are you going for platinum again?
Check out our latest developments Lost Sea (PS4, Xbox One, PC) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8585

• Hobbun
  • Gold Boarder
eastasiasoft wrote:
Hobbun wrote:

Enjoy. Are you going for platinum again?

Oh, of course. :D

And maybe I’ll finish it in time before Rainbow Skies is released. lol

Although to be clear, I haven’t truly finished either time through. My first time I got through most of post-game, 750ish level. My more recent time I just got a little ways into post-game. Neither time have I defeated Dark Kjayudo, or Annihilator, for that matter.

I think part of it is because you can finish the last quests around 600-700 level and it just became grinding to get 999. Yes, there were the two bosses to work towards, but it would have been more fun with quests to get us up there.

That said, I still love the game and it’s not something I’m really complaining about. I just didn’t have the endurance at that time to grind to high enough to fight Annihilator or DK. :)

I know you will have a lot more quests for Rainbow Skies, if I can make a recommendation, to please have relevant quests all the way to 999. (At least I hear you plan on going that high again, which I am glad).

But this time I will defeat DK! :)
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Hobbun.

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8587

I'd really like to know if the same dlc we had in the PSN version will ever be available for this physical copy? I'm really bummed about this.

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 1 year 5 months ago #8588

• eastasiasoft
MrTacoNinja wrote:
I'd really like to know if the same dlc we had in the PSN version will ever be available for this physical copy? I'm really bummed about this.

No sorry, as we aren't the publisher of the disc release, the booster pack DLCs won't be compatible for technical reasons.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Go to top