Menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rainbow Moon physical version issue

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 2 years 2 months ago #8589

This isn't the first time I've heard the reasoning being "technical reasons" in regards to this question. What are these technical reasons? Why is it that something so simple as pearls and coins cannot be added??? I just don't get it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rainbow Moon physical version issue 2 years 2 months ago #8590

• eastasiasoft
MrTacoNinja wrote:
This isn't the first time I've heard the reasoning being "technical reasons" in regards to this question. What are these technical reasons? Why is it that something so simple as pearls and coins cannot be added??? I just don't get it.

The main issue is that because a new publisher is involved and Rainbow Moon was originally not designed to be sold at retail, all product IDs are different from the digital release and the game cannot read DLC from what is basically a different game.

So basically all booster packs would need to be re-released by Limited Run Games. Since our licensing agreement did not cover this part and the overall print run is very small, we have decided against it. Please bear in mind that all Rainbow Moon DLC are only booster packs and no content expanding DLC.
Rainbow Skies is finally available. Download it on the PS Store for PS4, PS Vita and PS3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Go to top