In partnership with Spanish developer Eclipse Games, we are excited to launch Tachyon Project in Asia next month. The story driven twin stick shooter will be available as physical Limited Edition for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®Vita.
In Tachyon Project, players can look forward to a story mode with 10 different levels and 60 enemy waves, 30 different enemy types (including 4 bosses), upgradable weapons, hand-drawn cutscenes, new game+, a challenge mode, innovative stealth gameplay, an intense soundtrack, and a lot more!
Tachyon Project will be our first PS Vita Limited Edition release, with more projects soon to follow. The game will also be available on PS4™.
Each Tachyon Project Limited Edition will contain a physical copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, an individually numbered certificate and a collector's box. Limited to just 2,000 copies per system, the Tachyon Project Limited Edition will be available exclusively at online retailer Play-Asia.com for US$29.99. Pre-orders will open on July 26. More details can be found at Play-Asia.com.
For gameplay footage, check out the gameplay trailer. Further information on Tachyon Project can be found on the game’s official website.
- Story driven twin stick shooter
- 6 different weapons, 9 secondary weapons and 7 perks provide hundreds of possibilities for your ship
- Over 30 different enemy types, including 4 bosses
- Story mode comprising 10 levels, with hand-drawn cutscenes telling the story of Ada
- 3 challenge levels with support for co-op gameplay
- An intense original soundtrack developed to match the style of the game
- Asia exclusive platinum trophy support
The full press release can be found here.